1. Thank and link to the person who nominated me. Check
2. Share 7 random facts about myself. -- I've previously posted 10, click here to see them
3. Pass the award to 5 blogger friends.
4. Contact and congratulate the nominated blogs.
I'm formatting a scintillating interview with sci-fi author Louis Lowy today, and hope to have it posted soon. And I'm thinking about a post on self-publishing: pros, cons, and the changing consensus (or lack of it) on the topic. There's a tremendous amount of buzz on the net about self-publishing lately, including from respected agents. Anybody who's had experience with self-publishing, please email me or comment, because I'd love to pick your brain.
And The Award Winners Are:
But Lo: I seem to have squeezed in an hour to pay forward these blog awards, to writers I GENUINELY admire. The blogs below are absolute founts of info: they are wise, they are witty, they have tons of links, and I learn something every time I click over to them:
1) The bluestocking http://thebluestockingblog.blogspot.com/
I don't know who the bluestocking is, she appears to maintain her anonymity. But lawd, she is smart.
2) Laura Barnes http://laurabwriter.blogspot.com/, Laura is a marketing maven and writer, and her tips and tricks for social networking have been invaluable to me.
3) Lynda R. Young http://lyndaryoung.blogspot.com/ W.I.P It. Not least because I love the name of her blog, but also because she's a deep thinker on craft.
4) Susan Kaye Quinn http://www.susankayequinn.com/, Conjuring Tales for Young Minds. She's a former rocket scientist. 'Nuff said?
5) Sommer Leigh, http://sommerleigh.com/, Tell Great Stories. Because she does.
Thanks to all you peeps for increasing my net-pleasure.